If you’re considering changing to an New iPhone, you will be able to follow the steps below for transfer WhatsApp between iPhone and to iPhone and not lose any conversations.
Transfer WhatsApp from iPhone to iPhone
The most efficient method to move WhatsApp between iPhone onto iPhone is to backup WhatsApp on iCloud from your previous iPhone and then use the Backup to restore WhatsApp to your new iPhone.
Another option is to create a complete backup copy of the Old iPhone (including WhatsApp) to a Mac or Windows PC and use this backup to restore your New iPhone.
If you only have a handful of WhatsApp Chatsto use, you may send WhatsApp Chats to yourself and then restore them to Your New iPhone.
1. Transfer WhatsApp to a New iPhone Using iCloud
Like we said the method you use is to backup WhatsApp onto iCloud and then restore WhatsApp onto the New iPhone using the iCloud Backup.
1. Open WhatsApp on your old iPhone and click on the Settings in the bottom menu.
2. From the Settings screen, select Chats, Chat Backup click”Back Up” to begin the process of back up all of your WhatsApp photos and messages to the iCloud.
Notice: Toggle ON Include Videos, in the event that there is enough in your iCloud account to also back up Videos that are that are linked to WhatsApp Messages.
3. Open App Store on your new iPhone then search for and download WhatsApp to your new iPhone.
4. Once the App has been downloaded, open WhatsApp on your new iPhone Click Agree and continue.
5. Select Country, enter your phone number and click Done.
6. On the next screen, you can tap the Restore Chat History link to begin the process of restoring WhatsApp onto Your New iPhone.
Be patient and wait to allow to allow the Restore process to complete. When you have completed the Restore Process is completed, you’ll be able to access all of your WhatsApp Chats stored on the New iPhone.
2. Transfer WhatsApp to a New iPhone Using iTunes
If you’re using an Windows computer, you may take the following steps to transfer all the contents on your older iPhone (including WhatsApp) to New iPhone.
1. Open iTunes and connect the old iPhone to the computer.
2. In iTunes, select the Phone icon, then click on the Summary tab in left pane In the right-pane, choose This computer option , and then select the Backup Now button.
3.Wait for the Backup Process to complete, then remove the old Phone from the computer.
4. Connect New iPhone to computer, then click the Summary tab in the left-hand pane. In the right-hand-pane select the Restore Backup button.
5. Select the Backup File that is on your computer , and then click Continue.
6. After iPhone is restored after which you can start WhatsApp > Type in your old Phone Number, then click OK, and you will be being asked to backup your conversations from the past.
3. Transfer WhatsApp to a New iPhone Using Mac
If you’re using MacBook MacBook or MacBook, comply with the instructions below for transferring all the contents from your previous iPhone (including WhatsApp) to New iPhone.
1. Connect Old iPhone to Mac > Unlock iPhone by entering your Lock Screen Passcode using Face ID or Touch Identity.
2. Click on the icon of the Finder, then choose the iPhone on the left side. In the right-hand pane, choose to back up all the data stored on the iPhone on this Mac option , and then click the”Back Up Now.
3. Wait for the backup process to complete and remove older iPhone out of Mac.
4. Connect New iPhone to Mac Click on your iPhone from the left-hand pane. In the right-hand-side pane scroll to the bottom and click the Restore backup button.
5. On the pop-up screen, choose your iPhone Backup file located on your Mac and then click the restore button.
6. After iPhone is restored then start WhatsApp > Type in your old Phone Number, then click OK when being asked to backup your conversations prior to it.